About the Library
The Ida Scudder school library is named as ‘Rose Memorial Library’ which was inaugurated in the year 1976 with 500 books. There are two libraries in our school one in Junior school for the classes LKG to 5th standard and the other one in senior school for the classes 6th to 12th. The library is fully automated and digitalised. The staff and students visit the library as often as possible for reference and to read books.
Library functions in all working days.
Library timings : 7.30 a.m – 4.00 p.m
- Students from Std. 4 to Std. 8 can borrow books in their respective library periods.
- Students from Std. 9 and above can borrow books after their regular classes.
- Children of Std. 3 and below are not allowed to borrow books to be taken home.
- Borrowers who keep the books beyond the due date of return will have to pay a fine of Rs. 2 per day.
- If a child loses a borrowed book, then the child has to pay one and a half times the cost of the book.
- Books classified as Reference books will not be lent out.
- Circulation Service
- Reference Service
- Study Book Service
- Book Bank
- Resource Sharing (Inter Library Loan)
- Reprographic Service
|1||Mr. B. Roy Anthony Fernandez||Chief Librarian||M.Sc, B. Ed,
M.L.I.S, M.Phil, PGLAN, PGDCA, PGDBA
|2||Ms. Rita||Assistant Librarian||B.A, C.L.I.S||1995 –|
3. Ms.Sylvia Daniel Librarian-Junior 2018-